The Virtual Event is Thursday, April 29th at 6:30 PM and features the remarkable achievements of Nativity students and graduates during this exceptional time.
Nativity Preparatory Academy provides an extensive Graduate Support Program to help students as they transition to high school and continue to build on the academic progress and life skills they’ve learned here—and that they’ll need to succeed in life.
All of our students are automatically eligible for this program, which provides:
- High school application and placement assistance
- Tutoring and mentoring support once in high school
- Student advocacy with high school guidance counselors and teachers as needed
- Gap funding for tuition, textbooks, computers, and miscellaneous fees
The goal of this program is to help all graduates of Nativity Preparatory Academy continue their development and graduate from high school—empowering them to achieve their dreams as well as become responsible and contributing members of the community.
Our 11 graduates from the Class of 2020 are now continuing their academic careers at:
- McQuaid Jesuit High School (4)
- Our Lady of Mercy School for Young Women (1)
- Aquinas Institute (4)
- Bishop Kearney (2)
In four years, we expect these students to join the ranks of other successful Nativity graduates who are currently continuing their learning at colleges including Canisius College, Monroe Community College, Rochester Institute of Technology, Siena College, St. John Fisher College, University of Buffalo, University of Rochester, and within military service.