How to Apply
Nativity Preparatory Academy accepts new students throughout the year and is a tuition-free school.
If you are interested in enrolling your 5th or 6th grader at Nativity Prep, please call 585-271-1630 to schedule a visit to the school.
Prerequisites for Admission
- Application to be filled out by parent or guardian
- Brief Essay written by the student about why they want to attend Nativity Preparatory Academy
- Entrance Exam to assess current academic level
- Personal Interview with parent/guardian and student
- Teacher Recommendation and Transcript
- Documentation of Financial Need
Tuition-Free for All Students
Nativity Prep is funded by donations by foundations, corporations and many generous individuals. This allows us to be a tuition-free school. Families are asked to pay a $250 fee to cover activities and other expenses, but no other financial investment is required to become a Nativity Prep student.