How to Apply
If you are interested in enrolling your 5th or 6th grader at Nativity Preparatory Academy, please call 585-271-1630 to schedule a visit to the school.
Prerequisites for Admission
- Application to be filled out by parent or guardian
- Brief Essay written by the student about why they want to attend Nativity Preparatory Academy
- Entrance Exam to assess current academic level
- Personal Interview with parent/guardian and student
- Teacher Recommendation and Transcript
- Documentation of Financial Need
Although individual donors provide the majority of our students’ tuition, we do ask that parents or guardians make a small financial contribution to their child’s education. This amount is tailored to each family’s financial situation in order to make it affordable.
More than 95% of our students qualify for the federal free or reduced breakfast and lunch program; so if you want a Nativity education for your child, we will help you find a solution.