Nativity Preparatory Academy welcomes students from all faiths, races and backgrounds. We accept new students throughout the year and are a tuition-free school.
How to Apply
If you are interested in enrolling your 5th or 6th grader at Nativity Prep, please call 585-271-1630 to schedule a visit to the school.
Prerequisites for Admission
- Application to be filled out by parent or guardian
- Brief essay written by the parent and student
- Entrance assessment for placement
- Conversation with the principal about commitment to the Nativity model
- Teacher recommendation and transcript
- Documentation of financial need
Tuition-Free for All Students
Nativity Prep is funded by donations by foundations, corporations and many generous individuals. This allows us to be a tuition-free school. Families are asked to pay a $250 fee to cover activities and other expenses, but no other financial investment is required to become a Nativity Prep student.